Saturday, June 6, 2015

Tilda With Heartphone for I Am Roses DT

Hello!!!

The card I wanted to share today was created for I Am Roses Design Team, using the Magnolia stamp "Tilda With Heartphone" and the following flowers from I Am Roses:




Tilda is colored with these Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000 + RV10
Hair: W9, W7, W5, W3
Pants: T6, T4, T2, T1
Reds: T6, E09, E07, R24
Shirt + Phone: W5, E43, E42, E41

Here are the close-ups:



Almost all of the dies which I used for creating this card are from the Noor Design.



I'm reminding you about the I Am Roses Anything Goes challenge which runs every month and you still have a couple of days to join the May Challenge.

Here are the links to the flowers I've used for creating this card:
Burgundy Paper Roses
Mixed Rainbow Pastel Color Semi Open Rose Buds


Thanks for visiting!



Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. Love this one is romantic and vintage booth. Truly beautiful. Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These colours are Sooooo Striking. Love the way you have constructed this one and the finishing touch of the Butterfly on the Tag GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the black and red, so striking! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!