Sunday, June 21, 2015

Mixed Media ATC cards

Hello guys!

No card with a colored image from me today, but instead of that I wanted to show you two mixed media ATC cards I made yesterday. I like to create something new and different from time to time, so my creative soul demanded to make these two :)


I piled several layers of papers, added a bit of lace, a metal piece, a thread (colored it with Distress Stain Seedless Preserves color), added silver micro beads, a bit of crackles texture paste and splatters of glimmer mists.

Here are the close-ups:



I plan to make several more and finally bind them all in a little album, for my own inspiration.

Thanks for watching and have a nice Monday.



Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I really like that silver kaviar (what is it??). ;)
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tamara!
      It's silver micro beads :)
      http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product.aspx?id=319155

      Delete
  2. They look fabulous! I agree it's great for the creative spirit to try something new :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!