Have you visited recently Mo Manning Digital Pencil Shop? There's a bunch of new amazing images there, each one is prettier and more beautiful that another!
Today I have a card with Joanie. She's a beautiful painter, so charming and feminine :)
Joanie was colored with the following Copic markeres:
Skin: E0000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E18, E17, E15, E13, E11
Overall: B97, B95, B93, B91
Sneakers + T-Shirt: R22, R27, R39
I thought that Van Gogh's saying was just in place for this card:
Hope you like my creation and thanks for visiting!
1. Colorful @ Crafty Sentiments
2. Use your scraps @ Tuesday Throwdown Challenge (red paper and a piece of red ribbon)
4. Anything Goes @ Copic Marker Norge
5. Anything Goes @ TTCD
6. Round or Square Cards @ Loves Rubberstamps Challenge
7. 1, 2, 3 @ City Crafter (1 Stamp, 2 Different Papers, 3 Embellishments (ribbon, half pearls, die-cuts)