I just wanted to share really quickly an envelope notebook which I made yesterday, inspired by an easy-peasy tutorial from the Gentleman Crafter. To make the notebook I used one of my latest purchases - a wonderful envelope 'W R Memory Keepers' punch board.
My version of the envelope mini isn't as grunge as the original, but I like it that way :)
For the cover I colored a digital Tiddly Inks stamp - "Celebrate Joyfully - Emma".
Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E0000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
Outfit: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
Flowers: V09, V06, V04
Grass: YG97, YG94, YG25, YG03
Inside the book there are 9 plain white envelopes of different sizes. I decided not to cover them with any patterned paper, but only to add violet strips in order to "connect" them to the notebook cover.
On the string closure I added some beads of the matching colors. It was totally fun to create!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
1. Flower Power @ Papertake Weekly
2. Anything Goes @ Digistamps4Joy
3. All Things Bright & Beautiful @ Polka Doodles
4. Anything Goes @QKR Stampede
5. Squared @ Stamp with Fun
6. Create Your Own Challenge @ 613 Avenue Create (used image, patterened paper and solid color paper from Column#1)
7. Anything Goes @ Tammy's Scrappin Corner
8. Anything Goes @ Sister Acts Card Challenge
9. Bright Colors @ Card Crafter's Circle
10. Anything Goes @ Created With Love Challenge