Monday, October 2, 2023

Flying Monkeys ATC cards - La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday

Hello-hello!

Today I have a set of 3 cute ATC cards that I have created with the products from "Wizard of Oz" recent release by La-La Land Crafts. 

I am in love with the adorable monkeys from the Flying Monkeys Clear Stamp Set.


The sentiments that I added to each one of the card are from another set, called "Over the Rainbow":


Here are the links to the products I used:
Tales of Oz Paper Pack
Poppy Fields Paper Pack
Flying Monkeys Clear Stamp Set
Layered Poppies Die
Emerald City Small Die
Fern Leaf Die


The monkeys were colored with Copics:
Bodies: E18, E15, E13
Faces: E04, E11, E00
Wings: T6, W5, W2, W0

Please visit the La-La Land Crafts blog post for more inspiration.

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!