Tuesday, September 19, 2023

La-La Land Crafts September 2023 Release - Tales of Oz - Day 2

Hello!

Welcome to the Day 2 of the new "Wizard of Oz" release showcase. If you missed the Day 1 projects, you are welcome to check them out in the La-La Land Crafts blog post here.

Day 2 inspiration may be found in this post. And now to a card that I have created and wanted to share with you today:


Isn't this new "Glinda Marci" cute? I really like her dress :)

I used one patterned paper from the "Tales of Oz" paper pack for my card background, and then created the second layers using the stencil with the crystals from the WOZ Stencil Set. Before adding distress ink to the crystals, I embossed them first. It's hard to see it in the picture, but the embossed effect is really nice.


As I mentioned yesterday, the Layered Poppies Die are fantastic and will add so much beauty to any card! This time I die cut them from pink paper and used gold foiled paper for the centers. 

Below you can find the list of the products that I used for my today's card:

Glinda Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Teal: BG09, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
Pink: RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02 + RV11
Purple: V09, V06, V04, V01
Yellow: YR24, Y38, Y18, Y06
Grey: T7, T5, T3


Thanks for visiting me today and please come back tomorrow for another (Day 3) project share.

Have a wonderful day and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!