Monday, January 2, 2023

Inspiration Monday - La-La Land Crafts - Get Organized

Hello and welcome to the first post in 2023!

This week our theme over the La-La Land Crafts blog is "Get Organized". I decided to create a January calendar-card, which can be put on a table and not only remind me what day of the week it is today, but also inspire.


The Notebook Pages Die and the Notepad Die perfectly link my card to the theme. I adore the clip die so much, it look very real!


I also used the layered poinsettia flower and the pine cone branches created a bit earlier in December for a tutorial that you can watch here:



Below are the links to all of the LLLC products that I used for my today's card:

Tiny Tigers were colored with Copics:
Tigers' Bodies: YR18, YR68, YR04
                T3, T2, T1, T0 + R20
Blue Hat + Scarf: B99, B97, B95, B91
Red Hat and Ribbon: T7, E08, R24 + T1
Box: Y19, Y15, Y06

Please stop by the LLLC FaceBook Group for more Inspiration, and also share YOUR creations with the LLLC products YOU use there!


Thank you very much for watching and have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!