Wednesday, June 8, 2022

ATC Cards with Craspire Wax Seal Embellishments

Hello!

I have a short video up on my channel, where I share a way of embellishing ATC cards with wax seal embellishments. I love making ATC cards, they always "save" me when I don't feel like creating something more serious or when I am a bit under the weather inspirationwise.


The wax seals that I used are from Craspire. If you want to have a look at the specific stamps that I showed in the video, the links are below:
Flower Wax Seal Stamps



For cutting the hydrangea flowers out and getting rid of the wax edges, you'll need a pair of sharp tipped scissors. Cutting through feels super satisfying (like cutting soap) 😉


Now to the video. You can either click on the video window below, or copy and paste this link into your browser - https://youtu.be/AlMbKsmbc-c
I hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!