Tuesday, April 12, 2022

April 2022 Release from La-La Land Crafts - Day 5

Hello and happy Tuesday to all!

I love spring!! It is my favorite time of the year! Isn't it nice to feel even more inpired not only by the beautiful nature outside, but also by the wonderful products from the new release by La-La Land Crafts!?

Here is my card for the DAY 5 of the showcase:


The 'In Bloom' stamp set can be used on any card! Coloring foral doodles is fun and relaxing. You can even use just plain markers or pencils for coloring the images in, in any case they will look great.


The focal point of my card are the shaker vase and the butterfly. For the first time I have created a see through shaker element and I like it a lot. I didn't want to cover any parts of the colored floral clusters, so using acetate for the back layer of the shaker seemed perfect. 


I also used the 'clearest' type of sequins that I had :) I like that they have a flat back and don't have a hole in the middle.


Be sure to check the carious butterfly dies from April Release, they are gorgeous!! 

You can find the links to the products that I used below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!