Thursday, February 24, 2022

February 2022 Release from La-La Land Crafts - DAY 3

Hello!

I am late posting my third card featuring the February 2022 Release prodicts from La-La Land Crafts, but I hope you will forgive me :)


I looked at the card again now, and see that I should have positined Molli just a bit higher on the sofa... Well... Next time I will do that :)

I must say that all of the new dies which are different furniture items are so cool! You can make suck pretty and cozy scenes on your cards! Just look at the Sofa Die!


ANother thing which is totally cool to have are the new alphabet/letter dies. There are two versions - skinny and bold ones. Also, bold numbers are avaialble, but I did not use them on my today's card.



Here is the full list of products that I have used:
Life Documented Paper Pad
Me Time Molli Rubber Stamp
Skinny Letters Die
TV Stand Die
Comfy Chair Die
Retro Lamp Die
Desk Accessories Die

Molli is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Hair: E47, E44, E43, E42
Jacket: N9, N7, N5, N3
Shirt + Pants: RV17, RV55, R83, R81, RV10 + R30
Skirt: E55, Y19, Y13
Shoes + Mug: YG97, YG67, YG17, YG13


Have a wonderful day! Thanks again for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!