Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Journalling cards in pockets, with wax seal embellishments - Tutorial

Hi friends!

If you like to create journals and look for another idea of journalling cards, my today's post is for you. New ideas are always welcome, aren't they? 

Let's use some of our favorite papers and wax seals for putting together the below window pockets with tabbed cards inside:


Even though the cards look great as they are, I wanted to make them even better and added wax seal charms at the bottom. Now they look just right!


The paper that I used was from the digital kit "Vintage Birds" by Vectoria Designs and the beautiful wax seal was from Craspire

I showed 5 of my newest Craspire stamps in the video and the links to them, in case you'd like to check them out, are below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!