Monday, June 28, 2021

Desk Organiser and Journal - Vintage Library PP by Vectoria Designs

Hello everyone!

I have a new tutorial up on my YouTube channel and I hope you'll be able to visit me there. What we will be creatng together this time is the desk organizer and a matching journal, using one of the new project packs from Vectoria Designs which is called 'Vintage Library'. As soon as I saw the preview of the graphics I fell in love with this pack. I hope it will inspire you as much as it inspired me :)

The project pack contains 24 journal pages, 8 background paper designs and 6 sheets of printable ephemera. If you like the papers and look for an idea what to create with them, I am happy to help! 






The tutorial comes in two parts. In the Part 1 i show you how to create the stand/organizer from scratch using medium weight chipboard:




In the Part 2, we are going to finish embellishing the stand and get to creating the Journal.











Although I did not film how to create a folio and an accordion ephemera holder, I provide some of the measurements which will help you easily replicate them. 












What do you say? Will you create the stand and the journal together with me? 
Let's begin!!





Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you for the kind comments!