Monday, November 23, 2020

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday - Encouragement

Hello dear readers!

It's been a long time since my previous post on the blog, but I have a good excuse! I have been busy at the annual La-La Land Craft Palooza Retreat. We usually go for 3 days to California to craft, socialize and have fun. Because of everything happening this year, the retreat was virtual, but it was not less exciting and we had a lot of fun. I taught one LIVE class and also had 3 pre-recorded tutorials which are available for the attendees in the closed FB Group of our event. If you are one of the LLLC fans, please consider joining us next time and be on the lookout for the announcements concerning the next dates of the Palooza Retreat. With that being said, let's move on to the Inspiration Monday post :)

I have a card featuring "Marci With Lemons" for our inspirational theme of the week over the La-La Land Craft blog, which is 'Encouragement'.


The papers that I used for this card are from the recently released "Asian Fusion" paper pack. There are a lot of floral and geometrical patterns in this pack too, so it can be used for lots of cards and projects that are not necessarily Asian themed too. I love this paper!

I also caught myself on a thought that creating shaker frames for my cards now is so easy with the new LLLC dies, which come in different shapes and sizes. This time I used the 'Postage Squares' Die along with the 'Double Stitched Rectangles' Die. 


The lemons were a cute finishing touch here. I die cut them using the 'Lemons Lemonade' Die and covered them with the Wink of Stella, then added a bit of glitter on the leaves. 



Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Hair + Boots: E59, E57, E55, E53
Lemons + Headband: E09, YR68, Y38, Y35, Y15, Y11
Shirt: W5, Y08, Y06, Y04
Cardigan: RV34, RV42, YG95 + W3, W1
Bowl: T5, T4, T2, T0
Pants: G19, G09, YG06, YG01


Here is the list of the LLLC products that came handy for creating my today's card:
Postage Squares Die

I hope you like this card and I wish you all a creative week and a Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your card and layout. Absolutely gorgeous! What colour copics did you use for the green pants? They’re nice and bright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela!! Thanks for the comment. The pants were colored with 4 colors:
      G19, G09, YG06, YG01

      :))

      Delete

Thank you for the kind comments!