Monday, August 3, 2020

Christmas - La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday

Hey-hey dear everyone!

Monday, August 3 and we are ready to open another Inspiration week over the La-La Land Crafts blog. Our theme this time is "Christmas". 

I have put together a simple card, featuring an elf from the Jolly Elves Clear Stamp Set


The papers that I used are from the Little Merry Christmas Paper Pack which was released last year. I decided not to use a very thick foam adhesive and hope to be able to put this card in a regular postal envelope without a bubble wrap on the inside. With the most of my cards I do need bubble wrap in order to protect the flowers and other embellishments from being smashed :)



LLLC products used:

Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00
Outfit: T6, E09, E07, R24
             G29, YG17, YG23
             C4, C2, C0

I wish you a great month of August! Thanks for stopping by and see you next Monday (or sonner....). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!