Monday, June 1, 2020

La-La Land Crafts - Inspiration Monday - I Am Here For You

Hello-hello!

I hope you all are having a good start of the week. So cool that the summer is already here!

My today's card is for the La-La Land Crafts DT and I truly hope you like it. I used the nested frames die to create the shaped base for it. You'll be able to find the full supply list at the bottom of this post.


These pandas were part of the December 2019 club kit and now they are available for purchase separately from the dies and the Marci stamp which came in the kit. If you like the little cuties, you can buy them here.



The links to the products that I used for creating my today's care are below:
Here for You Rubber Stamp
Hello Life Paper Pack
Three Roses Die
Mandala Doily Die
Large Half Doily Die
Nested Frames Large Die
Nested Frames Small Die
Double Stitched Circles Die
Stitched Elements Die

The stamped panda bears were colored with Copic markers:
C9, C7, C5, C3
W3, W1, W00
R20


May all of us have a happy summer. Be well and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you for the kind comments!