Saturday, October 19, 2019

La-La Land Crafts September 2019 Release Showcase - Two more cards

Hello!

I am running late posting the cards below which I created for the La-La Land Crafts September release, but it is better late than never :))

I have prepared the drafts for the posts with all the links and the pictures and did not have a chance to add the blurb.

If you are following me long enough, you probably know that I am not a fan of long posts. My posts are more of the visual character. I myself do not have time to read long posts on other people's blogs, I just look at the pictures and get inspired. 

Anyways, below you can see two more cards which I created for the La-La Land Crafts design team.


I've used the following products from the September release:
Vacation Mona Rubber Stamp
Stress Free Zone Background Stamp
Golden Sunset Paper Pack
Tiki Hut Island Die
Monstera Leaf Die
Tropical Leaves Die



A stamped image was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Outfit: W5, R32, R30, R11
Hair: E59, E57, E55
Shoes: BG49, BG45, BG34, BG11


The second card is super fun and colorful, with a shaker and a sweet penguin from the new stamp set called "Just Chill":




Here is the list of the products that I used for creating this card:
Just Chill Clear Stamp Set
Stress Free Zone Background Stamp
Get Inky Paper Pack
Luggage Tag Die
Camera Die
Mandala Doily Die
Photo Elements Die

Copics:
Penguin: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
                W4, W2, W0 + R20
                T6, YR16, YR14, YR01 + Y38
Balloon: V09, V06, V04, V01

I appreciate your visit and hope you are enjoying your day!


1 comment:

Thank you for the kind comments!