Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Cafe Parisian Graphic 45 - Another Window Shaker Box

Hello dear visitors!

Summer is a busy time of the year! Once again I am finding it really hard to find time and sit down to post the pictures of my projects either here on the blog or on my Instagram.
The days are going by so fast and there are so many things that  want to do, to try out and to share... Sigh...

I've made a couple more window shaker boxes, with different papers... Still working on a video tutorial for this project, but I promise it will not be long now :)






Here are two of the boxes side by side:



There is one more box on the way, embellished with the Echo Park 'A Wish Upon A Star" paper collection, to match the Midori Style Folder that I've recently shared. Will post the pictures of it later on today. 

Thanks for visiting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!