Thursday, June 21, 2018

Wish Upon A Star Folder - A Midori Style Folder

Hello dear all!

I have a project share, which features a variation of my previously posted tutorial for creating this folder

The paper that I've used for putting another folder together is from Echo Park and the collection is called "A Wish Upon A Star". As the collection includes traveler's notebook inserts, I had an idea to incorporate them in a midori-style folder.
Have a look at how it turned out, hope you will like it and it will give you more ideas about the way of constructing/changing the construction of the "Floral Shoppe Folder":





I've used a die from La-La Land Crafts for creating a slot for the ephemera cards and tags:


On the inside of the front flaps there are acetate pockets for smaller tickets etc:



Here you can have a closer look at the stitched slot that is easily created for the cards and tags with the help of that wonder die:




On one of the pages of the folder there is an expandable pocket with an acetate window:



And room for a couple more pictures:


Love the look of the traveler's notebook inserts:



The back is plain and looks like this:

I have a video overview of the folder too, in case you wanna have a closer look at it:



Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. You are SO talented. Do you have an instagram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Grace!
      I do have an Instagram account - @ClayGuana

      Delete
  2. Super job, I love it...thanks for sharing, and the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I just saw this in Pinterest? How did I miss this? I def need to mke time to make this - this is my absolute fav place to hang out...........! whaaa, and I can't go til prob next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!