Wednesday, May 16, 2018

May Anything Goes Challenge @ I Am Roses

Hello there!

It's time for a new Anything Goes Challenge at I Am Roses blog and we are inviting you to join in the fun and create a project using the I Am Roses flowers. You can submit your works till the 8th of June here.

I would also like to share with you my inspiration for the challenge - it's a small canvas, created with the flowers from IAR, the paper "Believe in Miracle" from Fabrika Decoru and the decorative chipboard from the Studio "Prosto Nebo". 


The paper collection is so "girly" with the rainbows, unicorn and castles in the sky. The carriage chipboard goes perfectly well with it and of course the flowers add a nice finishing touch to the whole project. 





Here are the rules of the challenge, super simple! And the prizes are rewarding!


Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Thank you for the kind comments!