Friday, April 20, 2018

"Heart and Soul" Handmade Notebook

Hello everyone!

Remember this notebook with a cross stitched embellishment that I posted here?
Today I have another notebook, smaller than the previous one, but created based on the same tutorial from Alla Taskaeva.

I've tried another style, though, and used the Cricut faux leather (Cafe, Copper and Champagne colors) for completing it. 


The frame on the front cover was of a white color and made of liquid plastic. I painted it with black acrylic paint and rubbed a bit of Art Alchemy "Aged Brass" metallic wax on top:



It looks a bit bizarre, with the combination of lace and leather, but at the same time it makes it unique.
The notebook measures  2 3/4" x 4 1/4"  (7 X 11 cm).



Have a great day you guys!
Thanks for watching!

2 comments:

  1. What a geat little notebook! I really like the combo of leather and lace, sturdy but feminine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!