Tuesday, March 20, 2018

My Little Baby Boy - A Gift Set - Fabrika Decoru DT

Hello dear visitors!


Today I up on the "Fabrika Decoru" blog with this sweet gift set for a baby boy, which was creeated with the collection that I truly love - "My Little Baby Boy". Aren't the little elephants cute?



The set consists of a box that can be used either for storing 3.5" X 5" pictures or for keeping some knick-knacks, while the fabric covered booklet has a few spots for pictures as well, along with the tag pockets and a notebook for keeping track of the baby's development, growth and achievements etc. 






I'm so in love with the cut apart sheet that comes with this collection!!



So, here is the booklet - it is closed with a pair of magnetic fasteners, by the way.







The rectangular chipboard frame with the stars that I used on the cover of the box is from the "Studio Prosto Nebo" and here is the link:


Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Thank you for the kind comments!