Friday, November 24, 2017

"Fabrika Decoru" DT Application

Hello dear readers!

This will be a quick post with an application for the great "Fabrika Decoru" Design Team. I had been a member of the team and had to leave it because of the move to another country, but now I am back to crafting and would be happy to have a chance to return to "Fabrika Decoru" as well.


I love everything about paper and unusual constructions, I love to create cards and mini albums too. I adore the designs of the paper collection which "Fabrika Decoru" has to offer, and during the recent years  I have been watching how the brand grew, flourished and expanded, finally reaching the international stage which is absolutely amazing, I believe that it will only continue growing the same way and I am happy to assist in spreading the love to "Farika Decoru's" products among the fellow crafters and the readers of my blog.

Below you can find a few of my projects created with the "Fabrika Decoru's" products.



















You can find me through the following Social Media channels (other than here on the blog):

I wish myself and all of the participants good luck!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING projects!!! WISH you luck!
    You are very talanted designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!