Monday, May 22, 2017

Graphic 45 - Cafe Parisian - Hexagon Box

Hello dear visitors!

Café Parisian paper line is the best for making favor boxes, in my opinion. All the cut outs that you can get from the paper are perfect for embellishing birthday themed projects, with the sweet treats, cookies and pastries.

I would like to share a hexagon box (which I created from chipboard a while ago), embellished with the beautiful Café Parisian paper. The link to my old video tutorial for creating the box base may be found here (Part 1, Part 2), and in the meanwhile I hope you will enjoy seeing the pictures of the final result.










Graphic 45 products used:
Café Parisian Postage Patisserie
Café Parisian Life is Sweet
Café Parisian Crepe Suzette
Café Parisian Parasol Bouquet
Café Parisian Floral Souffle

Additional products used:
Fantasy Hobby Shop Dies
I Am Roses Flowers
Prima Flowers

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Thank you for the kind comments!