Thursday, February 23, 2017

A Mini Album With the "Shabby Dreams" by Fabrika Decoru

Hello everyone!

Life has been so hectic lately, and my two girls take so much of my attention! I feel like the more they grow up, the less time I have for myself, they always keep me busy :)

I have a few projects which have been made for different design teams and in the next few days I hope to share them all with you here, on my blog.

I want to thank everyone, who drops by and reads my posts and leaves the comments once in a while, I appreciate it a lot!

So, today I am sharing an album. It measures 5" X 5" and has been created using the papers by Fabrika Decoru ("Shabby Dreams" collection), as well as a lot of dies from the Fantasy Hobby Shop.


I was inspired by a cute mini album which I saw here, and simply couldn't resist making one for myself, using the products that I had at hand in that moment.




Here are a few close-ups of the cover:



As I've mentioned before, I've used a of the "Fantasy" dies throughout this album and here are the link to all of them:
Нож для вырубки Fantasy луговые травы "Коробочник"
Нож для вырубки Fantasy луговые травы "Ромашка"
Нож для вырубки Fantasy луговые травы "Лаванда полевая"
Нож для вырубки Fantasy "Вёсенка"















And here is the video overview in case you want to flip though the album's pages together with me :)


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. This is stunning my sweet friend, absolutely beautiful as always.
    I love & I mean LOVE those Fantasy dies, I have a few but want them all lol. I'm a huge die addict so appreciate dies that cut perfecly & these are not one of my favourtie dies.....they are excellent. Wow I've babbled on a bit there havnt I hun lol.
    I had less time for myself the odler mine got too.....thankfully I wasnt crafting then lol...

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!