Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I Am Roses Inspiration Post

Hello dear friends!

I want to share a little inspiration with the I Am Roses flowers and to remind you about the Anything Goes November Challenge which is still on and we are waiting for you cards and projects to be shared with the IAR team and with the rest of the crafters. The winner will get an awesome prize package full of gorgeous flowers.

I created one more box from an empty scotch bobbin and this time it is in pink and it is for my daughter who asked so nicely that I made a box for her too :)


I have a tutorial on my You Tube channel for creating the box (using other papers and embellishments, but the principle is the same).



Here are the links to the IAR flowers which I used on this box:
Small Rainbow Paper Flowers
Pink Variegated Mulberry Paper Roses

Most of the dies which I used on the pink box are from the Fantasy Hobby Shop
Here two of the bobbin boxes together: (You can find the post with the first box here.)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for the kind comments!