Sunday, May 15, 2016

I Am Roses May Anything Goes Challenge

Hello everyone!

And again it's time for a new monthly Anything Goes challenge at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
My inspiration project is a bit different from my regular ones - it is not a card :) I tried my hand at creating a mixed media canvas and this is how it turned out:


Here are the links to the flowers which I used to create this canvas:
Mixed Rainbow Pastel Color Paper Roses
Mixed All Pastel Rainbow Color Carnation Flowers

It's very dimensional and I hope the following pictures will show that:



Here are the rules of the challenge:
Contest runs May 15th - June 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
Theme: "Anything Goes"
Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
One project submission per participant
One winner will be chosen
Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “MAY IAR Challenge”
Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th

Please come join us and stop by to have a look at the inspiration from the design team too :)


Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful project
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love your colors and butterfly focal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab project, I have a mixed media project planned too, but it's just a question now of finding the time and space to get messy :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!