Saturday, October 10, 2015

Breeze and Stamps Sale at LDRS Creative

Hello dear friends!

With my today's post I wanted to let you know that there's a huge sale of rubber stamps at the LDRS Creative Internet shop. Many stamps may be purchased for 2.99$. Hurry up to grab your favorite images before they are gone!

For my card I used Breeze by Saturated Canary and she is also ON SALE!!


The image is colored with the  following Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000 + R20
Hair: E49, R39, R37, R35, R32, RV000
Outfit: T6, E09, E07, R24
            W7, W5, W3, W2
Here are the close-ups of the details:

 

I used two metal corners on my card and I like the look they add. Purchased them from here. I also used several dies to die-cut the leaves:
Listiki by Rozy Owl
Listiki 5 by Rozy Owl
Flourish #13 by Cheery Lynn


Thanks for watching and have a sunny day!


Hugs,
Alexandra

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Alexandra and beautifully embellished. Love the image and her hair is gorgeous.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Alexandra! Love all the dies. Coloring is fabulous!

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join my celebration. Join as a follower (if not already), comment and add your blog link to Mr. Linky. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Breeze is one of my all time favourite stamps, I made a card with this stamp last week too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah.. Beautiful Coloring.. and I love her hair.. and the way you have coloured it!.. Fantastic Colors! and the die cut on top of the Card!! Stunning!!.. Beautiful Work!!..
    Sorry I haven´t been around.. I have been quite busy!.. Have only had time to make my DT card and nothing else!!.. Hope to get more time now that winter is coming!! Hope you are well and a Happy Crafter! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!