Monday, July 27, 2015

Fly By - Dollhouse - Little Darlings Rubber Stamps

Hi all!

My today's post is for the Little Darling Rubber Stamps DT and I chose to make a card with the "Fly By" from the recent Doll House release:


The image is colored with Copic markers:


Here are some more of the details. Among other dies I used a Dewdrop Circle die from the LDRS: 



The tag may be pulled out. I stamped on it a sentiment from the "Enchanted Wishes" set:


The flowers I'm using are from I Am Roses.


Hugs,
Alexandra

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Alexandra, I love her dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Alexandra. The image is just the sweetest and oh so much gorgeousness with the embellishments. Love the design with all the fabulous layers.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!