Good day to every reader and visitor!! :)
There's a new fun challenge starting over at the Totally Paper Crafts Blog. The fabulous sponsor is Krista from Saturated Canary, and the theme for the challenge is to use 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments.
This time I decided to make a box and not a card, the image I used is called "Comfy Slippers Fairy":
The fairy is colored with the following Copic markers:
Skin:: E0000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Slippers+Wings: V09, V06, V04, V01, V000
Socks+Outfit: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV31, RV000
How to make a box you may learn from this video tutorial.
To the inner side of the lid I attached a small mirror just for fun:
Besides one image, I used 2 designer papers and my 3 kinds of embellishments are die-cuts (including the die-cut Magnolia Peony Flower), pearls and ribbons.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
1. Things with Wings @ The Squirrel and the Fox
2. Anything Goes @ 613 Avenue
3. Anything Goes @ Creative Craft Challenges
4. Challenge #60 Anything Goes @ Eureka Stamps
5. Anything Goes @ TTCD
6. Anything Goes @ Crafty Bloggers Network
7. Anything Goes @ Crafty Sentiments
8. Anything Goes @ The Sisterhood of Crafters
9. Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday
10. Glitter & Sparkle @ Inky Impressions (I used Clear Rock Candy Glitter on fairy's wings)
11. Challenge #30 Anything Goes @ Challenges 4 Everybody
12. MIM #161 @ Make It Monday