Update from the 7th Oct 2013 - this card was selected in TOP5 @ Fashionista Challenge
Isn't a 'Pretty in Pink' theme your favorite one for a challenge? If your answer is "yes", head over to the Inky Chicks Blog and submit your creation.
For my DT card I used a Magnolia stamp called "Tilda With Spitz Pocket" from the Special Moments 2013 collection.
Both of the heart tags may be pulled out from the front of the card and even transfered to the inside part of it and stuck behind the decorative frame:
The image is colored with Copics:
Skin: E0000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55, E57
Dress: R89, R85, R83, R81
Shoes: R32, R21, R20, W3, W1
Socks: W5, W3, W1
Close-ups (I wanted to use lots and lots of die-cuts, I hope I succeeded to fulfill this plan) :)
The inside decoration:
Another side view:
Thank you so much for hopping in and visiting my blog today!
1. Anything Goes @ Magnolia and More
2. Anything Goes @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner
3. Run for the Border @ Love to Scrap!
4. Anything Goes @ Chocolate, Coffee & Cards
5. Flowers @ Paper Crafting Journey
6. Things with Wings @ Tuesday Throwdown (I've used a butterfly border die)
7. Dies or Punches @ A Creative Romance
8. Dies or Punches @ Oldie but Goodie
9. Make It Sparkle @ Papertake Weekly