Update from 31/05/2013 - This card was selected in TOP3 at Simply Create Too.
How are you today and how is your creative spirit?
As you have probably noticed, I love cards with a lot of folds, pockets, layers and tags. I was so glad to find a lovely post here on making just this kind of card. The post inspired me to start a new card project, which I'll share with you today.
I chose to color a Wee digi stamp - Shelley. You can find here at the bottom of the page here.
The Copic colors I've used are as follows:
Skin: E0000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E79, E29, E27, E25, E23
Mermaid: BG49, BG45, BG34, BG32
Stone: C4, C3, C1, C0
Turtle: E99, E97, E95; G16, G14, G12; BG07, 0; T2
It was a 'must' to use tiny shells on a card with the mermaid image, as well as lots of pearls, glitter and sparkles.
A look from above at all the folds:
The shells I used are by KnorrPrandell (white & brown).
I want to enter my card into the following challenges:
1. Anything Goes @ Whimsey Inspires
2. Weather it @ Magnolia-Licious Challenge
3. More Than One Fold @ Hobby Cutz
4. Fantasy/Mythical @ Rhedd and Rosie
5. Something in my pocket @ Squiggle Fly
6. Anything Goes @ Forever Friends
7. Girly Theme @ Jelly Park
8. Anything Goes @ Our Creative Corner
9. Anything Goes @ Simply Create Too
10. Let's Sparkle @ Deep Ocean Challenge
11. Add Some Glitter @ One Stop Craft
12. Use Glitter @ Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps
13. Pearls, Pearls, Pearls @ The Paper Nest Dolls
Thank you, all sweet and wonderful people, for stopping by!